|My Notes Disappeared on My iPhone
Troubleshooting My Notes Disappeared on My iPhone
Table Of Contents
Notes is one of the applications developed by Apple. This application is very useful for recording some important activities, ideas that suddenly appear, and many more uses. But what is the solution if my notes disappeared on my iPhone.
As an iPhone user, these notes can be easily stored on iCloud. With the help of the latest notes can be stored on iCloud connected devices.
What you can do is to open all of these notes through your iCloud account on all platforms by visiting the iCloud.com site.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Save A Picture From Facebook on iPhone
As an important note is not to share information related to your iCloud account with others so that your data and information is always safe.
With the help of online storage, you don’t have to worry if your iPhone notes accidentally disappear.
All the notes you make in the Notes app are already backed up in iCloud, and Only by syncronize from iCloud can the notes return to the Notes app.
Sometimes on my iPhone notes disappeared, there’s no need to sync from iCloud anymore because there is only one note that has been deleted.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Group Contacts on iPhone
Therefore the author wants to give tips on how to recover missing notes on iPhone without the need to enter iCloud sync settings. Following are the steps:
- Open the Notes app > Tap Recently Deleted > tap Edit.
- Select the notes you want to restore or restore > Tap Move To > tap Notes.
- Now the record has been restored or restored.
Recently Deleted Notes Folder Missing
Recently deleted notes folder missing, If you use notes stored on iPhone folder so how to easily recover those notes from “Recently Deleted” Folder within 30 days after being deleted.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How to Locate Lost iPhone Even If It’s Dead or Offline
All my notes disappeared iPhone Just follow the steps below.
- Open the Notes App on your iPhone and tap the Back arrow in the top-left corner, if you’re not in Folder view.
- With different accounts (such as “iCloud”, “On My iPhone”, “Gmail”, etc.), you will have a different “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Go through each one until you find the Notes you want to restore.
- Open the note you want to recover > Tap the screen > Tap “Recover” on the popup window.
- You can tap “Edit” in Recently Deleted folder view > tap “Move All” in bottom left corner > select folder to restore, all accounts OK
Notes Gone From iPhone
Notes Gone From iPhone is recommended with iOS Data Recovery. Follow the steps below:
- The first time is Download and install iOS Data Recovery.
- Open the data recovery software, Select Restore from iOS Device.
- Immediately connect your iPhone to PC with USB cable.
- Click Scan and Tap on “Notes & Attachments” On the screen & Click Next.
- During the scanning process, you can click “pause” when you find the note you want to take by previewing it on the screen.
- If the results are listed in the category. Then click “Restore”.
- Last time Done.
All of My Notes Disappeared on My iPhone
all of my notes disappeared on my iPhone but you have backed up iPhone to iTunes. No need to worry because it can easily recover deleted notes.
- First Open the app.
- Then Select Restore from iTunes Backup File.
- Scan the Backup File containing your lost notes.
- Preview and Restore the items you want to return.
That’s the tutorial on how to restore My Notes Disappeared on My iPhone. It is highly recommended that you back up your iPhone regularly to avoid the same problem or other data loss issues. May be useful.