Do you want to buy iPhone SE? If so, you need to know its specs first, including a camera. By knowing the iPhone SE camera, you can see whether it can work as you want or not. Briefly explaining, this iPhone SE camera 2020 can be said as the best single-camera in an iPhone.
Do you want to feel its performance? If so, just take this phone home. To know more about its camera before buying it, please have a good look at the explanation below.
CHECK My Favorite Topics: iPhone se features
Everything You Need to Know about the Rear iPhone SE Camera
There are some matters you need to know about the Rear iPhone SE camera on this phone. Let’s check them out below.
- A single-lens rear camera: First, this iPhone provides a single-lens rear camera. Its appearance is so simple that is suitable for you who do not want to have more cameras. This feature is applied to iPhone SE to keep costs low.
- 12-megapixel rear camera sensor: Another thing you need to know about this camera is the 12-megapixel feature. This feature offers an image signal processor for the users. It is also completed with a wide-angel that features an f/1.8 aperture. This feature comes with wide color capture, optical image stabilization, and also next-generation smart HDR. With those features, this phone can improve the highlights and shadow details.
- Shooting 4k video: When you deal with this iPhone SE’s camera, you need to know its video capability. Well, it can shoot 4K video. You can make it happen up to 60 frames per second. Thus, you can make a brilliant video with this phone. For the shooting mode, it offers 1080 and 720p.
- QuickTake video feature: Last, this phone’s rear camera lets you enjoy the QuickTake video feature. With it, you can just hold down on the camera button to capture a quick video. It is so easy, isn’t it?
CHECK My Favorite Topics: iPhone se screen size
The Details of the Front-Facing iPhone SE Camera
For the front Facing iPhone SE camera, there are a few interesting features you need to know. Here they are.
- 7 megapixels: First, this phone provides a 7-megapixel camera for the front-facing one. It can feature an f/2.2 aperture. It happens with both Portrait mode and Depth control support.
- QuickTake video: Like the rear camera, the front-facing camera also provides a QuickTake feature. With it, this iPhone SE becomes the first phone that runs this feature for the front-facing camera.
Knowing the details of its camera, are you interested in this phone? If so, just come to the nearby store and buy this phone. After that, you can enjoy the iPhone SE camera every time.