What do you know about the 3D Touch? Well, this iPhone SE 3D Touch will tell you that the feature of 3D Touch lets your iPhone SE respond differently. In this case, it is based on the ways of how hard when you press on the screen of your iPhone SE. Then, to get more information about the iPhone SE 3D Touch, IOS 13, you can check the reference below well.
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se new price
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se display size
The Easy Steps of How to Activate the iPhone SE 3D Touch
Here, if you want to make the 3D touch active on your iPhone SE, don’t be confused! Exactly, you can do the following steps. Thus, let’s check those steps one by one!
- Open the Settings: The first step that you have to do to activate the 3D touch on the iPhone SE is opening the app of Settings. In this app, please choose the option of Accessibility!
- Tap 3D and Haptic Touch: Then, for the second step, what should you do? Yea, in this step, it is suggested for you to tap the icon of 3D and Haptic Touch. Here, you may only view this option. It is based on the devices that you have.
- Activate the feature: The last step that you should follow is activating the feature. It means that the feature of the 3D Touch. This step allows you to use the slider. Actually, you can use it to choose the level of sensitivity.
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se camera quality
2 Interesting Features on the iPhone SE 3D Touch
When you apply the 3D Touch on your iPhone SE, you need to learn about the features in it. Are you curious about them? Here are the great features include in the 3D Touch of the iPhone SE.
- Quick Access: This first feature that you can use in 3D Touch is the quick access. Here, it allows you to use it as quicker access to different app actions from the home screen. First, you can press and hold the compatible app’s icon on the home screen. It will pull up the menu and show different tasks without having to open up the app.
- Peek and pop: The second feature of the 3D Touch is named Peek and Pop. You need to know that this feature will help you to peek at the chosen notifications through a pop-up screen. You can do it without opening the specific application.
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone 5 se screen size
Well, it is all about the iPhone SE 3D Touch that you should learn. Just follow this reference in detail!
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se face id