|iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio
iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio Follow The 2 Ways
Are you curious about how to iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio ? The steps can be simple and not complicated. It allows you to capture a picture on your device screen.
It can appear as the original on your screen. Besides, you can also record what you do on screen. Here are the ways for you to do it.
How to Screen record iPhone with sound
Steps to Take A Screen Record
- First, do the following ways. If your iPhone has a Face ID, you can press the button. Use the side key button for you to hold and release. Then, you can use the volume up key too.
- Meanwhile, if your iPhone has a Home button, you can hold and release this Home button. Make sure you tap the side key or Sleep/Wake key.
- Second, continue by doing the next way. Press the screenshot button located in the lower-left corner of your phone. Once you finish, you can press Done.
- Third, proceed to the last step to complete the process. You have to choose the Save to Photos menu. Then, select Save to Files.
Thus, iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio If you do not want to save the screenshots, you can delete your Screenshot. If you select to save your photos, you can see them on your Photos app album.
Your screenshot will be saved in the All Photos album. Otherwise, if you turn on your iCloud Photos, you can keep it there. Turn on the Settings and select Photos to activate your iCloud Photos.
Steps to Do iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio
Aside from the above ways, you can also record your screen. It enables you to create a screen recording and make it appear as it is. Moreover, this function lets you record the sound on your iPhone as well.
- First, you can start by going to Settings. Once you reach it, you can tap the Control Center. This key will lead you to another button.
- Next, you can tap Screen Recording. This step starts with recording your screen.
- Second, be sure to open the Control Center button. After that, you have to tap this key. Next, you have to wait for around three seconds.
- You can wait for the timing while counting down it. Remember to count it up to three seconds at most.
- Third, once you finish recording your screen, you can open the Control Center. You can press it while seeing the red status bar located on the screen top.
Finish your recording by tapping the Stop key. After that, you can go to Photos to end the process. Thus, are you still questioning how to iPhone 13 Screen Record With Audio?
How to Screen record iPhone with sound in Simple Steps
Screen record iPhone with sound only requires simple instructions. You can even do it without installing any additional app on your device.
Either it is for documenting or short demos, all can be done with the iPhone easily. This page will show you easy tips on how to set up a screen record iPhone without any problem.
|Screen record iPhone with sound
Turning on the iPhone’s Screen Recording Ability
To enable the screen recording tool of your iPhone, you need to turn it on first. Here is how to do it.
- First of all, you have to click on the Settings icon of your iPhone. Then, you need to tap on the Control Center and continue with clicking on the Customize Controls.
- After that, you need to find the “Screen Recording” of your iPhone. As an alternative, you can tap on the green plus “+” sign. It will be helpful the most especially if the Screen Recording tool can’t be found in the section labeled “Include”.
- Then, you need to add the “Screen Recording” to “Include” from “More Controls” to allow you to activate the iPhone’s screen recording. You can also move “Screen Recording” to rearrange the Control Center simply by using the drag bars. You can find these tools on the right side of your iPhone’s screen.
Recording Your iPhone’s Screen
Once you have activated the recording screen ability, you are ready to use the tool for screen recording. Here are the simple steps you need to follow.
- First, just go to the screen you intend to record.
- Then, make sure that you wipe the screen’s bottom to allow you to pull up the Control Center. But, keep in mind that this method is a bit different if you are using an iPad with iOS 12 or later and an iPhone X or later. Instead of wiping the bottom of your iPhone’s screen, you need to swipe it down from the screen’s upper right corner if you use these devices. After that, you have to pull down the Control Center to start recording.
- The next thing you should do is tapping on the “Record” button of your iPhone. You can find the button in the Control Center. Tapping on the “Record” button will allow you to begin a 3-second countdown as the sign that the device is ready to record screen. Once the “Record” button turns red, your iPhone will record everything captured by the device. Your iPhone can even keep recording your surrounding when Control Center is closed.
- Tap the red time indicator and then click on “Stop” to end the recording process.
How to Screen record iPhone with sound can make it easier to store important information. Hope your days are fun. good luck.