|Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers iPhone|
Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers iPhone
Table Of Contents
Here are some ways to retrieve deleted phone numbers iPhone that was accidentally deleted by the owner.
How to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone without backup? This methode can be done without additional applications and without computer. You just need to follow a number of steps that we share in this article.
All the ways to restore deleted contacts iPhone that are in this article are quite easy to understand. Besides being easy to understand, all the work of find deleted contacts iPhone only takes a few minutes.
Read More: How To Put Timer on iPhone Camera
Deleted contacts is indeed one of the problems that often occurs in iPhone users. As we know, the iPhone is equipped with iCloud features. This feature allows you to save files, contacts and so on.
iCloud is one of the storage media from apple, so with this feature all data files, music, contacts. photos and more will be stored here and can be recovered by re-syncing to the iCloud site.
How to get deleted contacts back iPhone? So users don’t have to worry if they lose contact with family, friends, or coworkers on the iPhone.
How to Restore Contacts on iPhone Without Backup
Restore contacts on iPhone without backup is very easy. In addition to iCloud you can also use email that has been connected to the iPhone.3 ways you can do are as follows:
How to Retrieve Contacts From iCloud
- Open your iPhone then enter the browser application for Restore Contacts iCloud.
- Visit the iCloud site, https://icloud.com/
- Login using your registered iCloud account
- Open the Account Settings menu
- Select Advance option Click Restore Contact
- Click Restore Next to go to the date before the contact you accidentally deleted
- Click Restore Again To Confirm. Once the restore is complete, you’ll get a notification on icloud.com and an email addressed to the file on your Apple ID.
How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone Without Computer
- Open the Contacts menu on the iPhone.
- Then, tap on the three dots located in the right corner of the contact.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Reset contact settings. For example display SIM contacts, check settings in the menu, hide numbers and other settings that affect contacts.
- After the setup step is done, the deleted contacts will return to your contact list.
How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone Through the Google Contacts Site
- Open your iPhone then go to Google Chrome app
- Visit the Google Contacts site, https://contacts.google.com/
- Enter your Gmail address and password in the fields provided then click click Sign in
- On the main Google Contacts page, click the Settings icon at the top of the screen
- Select the Undo Changes option
- Choose a time period to restore the contact list to its original state
- Click Undo
- Contacts that were deleted in a certain period of time have returned.
That’s how to retrieve deleted phone numbers iPhone. Good luck and good luck.