|How To Group Contacts on iPhone
In general, iPhone users in addition to the usual smartphone functions, they will take advantage of existing features such as music, watching movies, cameras, and some of the advanced features provided.
As a support for daily activities, iPhone users can easily set up work calendars and message accounts, and connect their devices to a computer very easily.
But an important feature that users should know is how to group contacts on iPhone.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How to Locate Lost iPhone Even If It’s Dead or Offline
So you can easily create and share contact groups in multiple groups like your colleagues, college friends, high school friends or your family.
How Do I Create a Group in Contacts on iPhone
For those of you who are still confused and want to know how do I create a group in contacts on iPhone, please refer to 7 steps the following guide:
- Firstly Open “Contacts”.
- Then Click All Contacts on the top left side of the screen, Now click the + icon on the bottom.
- Select “New Group”.
- Filled The Name your group and Faucet Return on your keyboard.
- Once Click All Contacts, Now you can add contacts to your group.
- Drag and drop the contacts, You’d like to add to your new group.
- Click on this “new group” to make sure the correct contacts were added.
How to create contact groups on iPhone is done.
Next Interesting Tutorial: 10 Ways To Fix My iPhone Battery is Draining Fast
Note: Make sure thats your contacts include email addresses and you won’t be able to include that contact in the group email.
You can view your contact groups on iPhone by following the steps below:
- Firstly opening your Phone app.
- Tap on Contacts.
- Then selecting Groups in the upper-left corner display.
Finally how to group contacts on iPhone are now available on your iPhone, iPad, and any other iCloud-connected devices.