Table Of Contents
Apple released a new SE series with a more attractive display and quality. Nonetheless, the first generation is not bad or good enough. The Apple iPhone SE specs 2020 comes here to compare and straight the confusion. For you who plan to buy, it is very good to follow this page first.
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE 2 Specs Important Features You Should Know
Apple iPhone SE Specs review in the First Generation
- Colors, Display, Chip, and Size: The first generation of iPhone SE appears in Gold, Rose Gold, Space Gray, and silver.
- IT still uses iOS 9.9 and A9 in the chip processor. Meanwhile, the screen size of the 1st SE is 4 inches.
- Camera: Talk about the camera, it uses two kinds of the camera such as the Selfie/ front camera and the rear camera. If the main camera uses 12 MP like the new one it is a difference on the front camera. The Selfie camera just applies 1.2 MP (megapixel).
- RAM and Internal Storage: Apple SE the first generation appears in 2 GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Unluckily, it does not have additional or expandable storage.
|Apple iPhone SE Specs review in the First Generation|
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE Specifications briefly but credible
iPhone SE Specs in the 2nd Generation
- Color, Display, Chip, and Size: Apple produces iPhone SE 2020 using three captivating colors such as white, Red, and Black. The display size of the phone appears in 4.7 inches. Meanwhile, the chipset uses A13 Bionic and iOS 13.
- RAM and Internal Storage: The RAM of the new iPhone SE increases in 3 GB with two internal storage. At this time, Apple does not follow 64 GB storage space but it only in 128 GB and 256 GB.
|iPhone SE Specs in the 2nd Generation|
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE Tech Specs 2020 as the 2nd Generation