|How to Silence Calls on iPhone Without Blocking|
Once upon a time as an iPhone user didn't want to be bothered by blocking spam callers and stopping phone calls from strangers.
There is no choice unless you know how to silence calls on iPhone without blocking.
Next Interesting Tutorial: My Notes Disappeared on My iPhone | Troubleshooting 2022
The easiest way is to activate silent mode or activate silent phone calls on iPhone but this silences all incoming phone calls.
How to Silent Phone Calls on iPhone
The following is how to silent phone calls on iPhone from specific contacts. This way you will mute or mute calls from certain contacts.
This is done by ignoring calls on your iPhone without blocking or rejecting the call.
A method to mute a contact by using a custom ringtone (mute tone) to the specific contact you want to mute.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Save A Picture From Facebook on iPhone
You can do this with the Phone app. Namely add ringtones to iPhone without iTunes. Try following the steps below:
- First time Please Download and install "DearMob" iPhone Manager on your PC or Mac.
- Next Run the program and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Now the iPhone is connected, after that click the "Voice" button.
- The next step is to Click Ringtone from the left sidebar.
- Download the silent ringtone to your computer.
- Click Add Ringtone in DearMob and add the ringtone file you just downloaded.
- press Sync in the bottom right and select Continue.
- Once done, disconnect your iPhone from your computer.
- The final confirmation is to go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtones on your iPhone.
- Scroll up to the Ringtones section and look for Silence tones.
How to Silence Calls on iPhone Without Blocking Simply
After transferring silent ringtones is complete, how to silence calls on iPhone without blocking? The next step is to assign the silent ringtone to the selected contact. To do this, here are the steps.
- First Open the Phone app.
- Then search for the contact you want to silence for phone calls.
- Now Tap on Edit in the top right corner.
- Click on Ringtone and select Silence ringtone.
- Press Done in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Finally, Tap Done to save the changes.
Now you can rest easy that the contact you selected has a special ringtone assigned to them.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Group Contacts on iPhone
Finally How to Silence Calls on iPhone Without Blocking has been successfully done. The iPhone device will continue to ring silently every time the contact number calls you, it can run whether the device is in silent mode or not.
Besides, you can answer, reject the call, or let it ring silently until it disconnects by itself. Phone calls that are not set up continue normally.
This makes a great way out of silencing a single contact. But the downside is that you have to do it individually for some of the desired contacts to be silenced.
The conclusion is that you can quickly silence incoming calls without rejecting or rejecting them.
Immediately press the Side button (Sleep/Wake button) or one of the volume buttons. You can still answer the voice call or even reject it and make your choice to voicemail.