|Where is the flashlight on my iPhone|
Where is the flashlight on my iPhone - I'm Very Confused
Table Of Contents
- 1 Where is the flashlight on my iPhone
- 2 How to Get Flashlight on iPhone
- 3 How to Find Flashlight on iPhone
- 4 How to Adjust iPhone Flashlight Brightness
- 5 Why Doesn't Flashlight on iPhone not turn on/not working?
Where is the flashlight on my iPhone? Actually, it's not gone, guys, but it hasn't been set in the control center settings. To bring up the flashlight button, please refer to the tutorial below.
This is very useful when we are in a dark place or when You are outdoors in need of lighting. how to get flashlight on iPhone that uses a flashlight or LED flash, it will be very helpful when in an emergency.
However, turning on the flashlight on an iPhone is not as easy as it is on an Android smartphone.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers iPhone
Because the iPhone does not provide a flashlight application, and most new users do not know where the flashlight is on the iPhone.
iPhone users must first set the settings to bring up the flashlight button to the shortcut. So to solve this problem, in this article I will discuss everything related to the flashlight on the iPhone.
Starting from setting the iPhone flashlight, turning on the flashlight on the iPhone, adjusting the brightness of the flashlight Until how do I turn off the flashlight on my iPhone.
How to Get Flashlight on iPhone
Follow these steps to Get Flashlight on iPhone:
- Firstly open Settings app on the iPhone.
- Scroll down & find the Privacy menu, Then tap Privacy.
- Now Tap Customize Controls.
- Next Go to customize the Control Center menu and find the Flashlight button in OTHER CONTROLS and add it to the INCLUDING menu.
- Finally check Control Center, there is a Flashlight button.
Next Interesting Tutorial: How To Put Timer on iPhone Camera
How to Find Flashlight on iPhone
There are 5 ways you can do to Find Flashlight on iPhone, namely through the control panel center, camera, locked screen, Siri and additional applications from the App Store.
Without waiting long, just take a look at the tutorials one by one below.
A. Turn on iPhone Flashlight via Control Center
- Firstly activate your iPhone screen, then open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- The Control Center contains several function buttons, including the Flashlight button. Then Tap the Flashlight button to turn it on.
- And how do I turn off the flashlight on my iPhone, please tap the Flashlight button again.
- Finally Done.
Next Interesting Tutorial: iPhone Showing charging But Battery Percentage Not Increasing
B. Turning on iPhone Flashlight Through Camera
The second way is through the camera. Maybe you already know that the iPhone camera has an LED Flash on the camera, but many don't realize that using a flashlight can also go through the camera.
Here are the steps on how to use the flashlight:
- Firsly Open the camera.
- Now Here cannot use PHOTOS but we have to switch to VIDEO.
- Faucet on Flash LED settings which is in the upper left corner.
- Tap On option.
C. Siri Turn on Flashlight
If the Siri feature on your iPhone is active. Siri Turn on Flashlight will be easier and faster.
You just need to activate siri then say "Hey Siri, turn on my flashlight" clearly, then the flashlight will turn on immediately.
The words that you can use to turn on and off the iPhone flashlight are:
- "Hey Siri, turn on my flashlight."
- "Hey Siri, can you turn on my flashlight?"
- "Hey Siri, turn off my flashlight."
D. Turn on iPhone Flashlight When Display Screen is Locked
The next way to use flashlight on iPhone is to turn on flashlight when iPhone is locked.
But not all types of iPhones have this feature, as far as I know, the 2 Flashlight and Camera buttons on the locked screen are on the iPhone X series and above.
As for how to use the iPhone flashlight, namely:
- Set the iPhone screen to a locked state.
- When the screen is still on, you will see 2 buttons, namely Flashlight and Camera. Please press and hold the Flashlight button in the lower left corner.
E. Turn on iPhone Flashlight with Flashlight App
The last way you can use a flashlight on your iPhone is with the help of the Flashlight application for iPhone and iPad. The application is free to download and use without spending a penny.
- Firstly Please download the Flashlight photo iPhone + iPad app on the App Store.
- The Next is open the Flashlight photo app for iPhone and iPad.
- Turn on the flashlight by pressing the on button in the middle. Press the button until it turns green.
- Adjust the brightness of the iPhone flashlight by sliding the slider left and right.
- Finally is Done.
How to Adjust iPhone Flashlight Brightness
After knowing how to turn on flashlight on iPhone, you should also know how to change flashlight brightness on iPhone smartphone.
Yes, even though the Flashlight application already has features, but not everyone will install the application, right. So from that I will share how to use the features provided by iOS.
- First open the Control Center menu, then press and hold the Flashlight button until the iPhone flashlight brightness setting appears.
- The brightness setting of this flashlight is in the form of a segmented bar. Swipe down to dim the flashlight and swipe up to brighten the flashlight.
Why Doesn't Flashlight on iPhone not turn on/not working?
The iPhone flashlight doesn't work, it could be because the Flash LED is broken or an error, so even activating via settings, the iPhone flashlight won't turn on.
If the problem is software, maybe you can fix it yourself, by doing a restore. But if what is damaged is hardware, then inevitably you have to take your iPhone to an official service place specifically for iPhone.
That's how to turn on Flashlight on iPhone for all types. Very easy isn't it? You don't need to be confused anymore where is the flashlight on your iPhone.
Where is the flashlight on my iPhone? the 5 ways above can definitely answer that question. Don't forget to also share this article with friends or iPhone groups that you follow. Good luck!