|iPhone Recovery Mode Screen|
iPhone Recovery Mode Screen
Table Of Contents
At some point, it may be necessary to get iPhone Recovery Mode Screen to do something with it. Many things are available to do only via this mode.
Those who love to tweak their smartphones will be familiar with it already.
Apple iPhone recovery mode and Unfortunately, many people out there may not have the slightest idea of doing it the right way.
What is this boot iPhone into recovery mode anyway? It is the last thing to do to put the device in a previous state. That is necessary when problems happen with the iPhone in either the hardware or software.
A tricky part about the ways to get enter recovery mode iPhone is that the model of the phone will affect it.
Old iPhones will need these steps to reach that mode.
- Turn off the device and then hold the home button for at least 3 seconds.
- Keep holding the home button and connect the phone to the PC.
- Once there is a screen that indicates a running iTunes, release the home button.
- With a proper connection to iTunes recovery for iPhone, it will show the option to restore the device since it is in a recovery mode.
Put iPhone Into Recovery Mode Without Home Button
The one thing that makes it different to Put iPhone Into Recovery Mode Without Home Button is the absence of a home button. What you should do is the following:
- It starts by turning off the device before doing anything else.
- With the phone off, press and hold the down volume button for at least 3 seconds.
- Then Plug the iPhone into any PC or laptop to connect it to the iTunes app.
- When iTunes is running its service and recognize the phone, release the down volume button immediately.
iPhone 12 Recovery Mode
The absence of a physical home button and touch home button on the latest iPhones makes it a bit complicated to get iPhone recovery mode screen.
How to put iPhone 12 Recovery Mode, follow this step below.
- Close the iTunes on PC.
- Plug the Lighting cable to the PC first and then to the device later.
- When Disabled next Run or open iTunes on the PC after that.
- Press and release the up volume button and then the down volume button immediately.
- The last thing to do is press and hold the side button until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
Recovery Mode iPhone 13
Some of the users of iPhone 13 may not know How to Put Recovery Mode iPhone 13. Well, some of them may not even know the meaning of recovery mode.
Do you know about this menu on an iPhone? Well, it is an important thing that all users of iPhone and other smartphones need to understand. At least, there is no need to consult a technician when this thing is necessary to do.
iPhone 13 Recovery Mode
As its name implies, this so-called iPhone 13 Recovery Mode is a troubleshooting step to deal with various issues with the device.
It connects the iPhone to a computer and the iTunes service without booting up the device. Therefore, it offers more options and things to do.
It is the last possible thing to do when the device fails to run and function well. So, it is pivotal to understand it.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Recovery Mode How To Do?
Putting an iPhone in recovery mode is straightforward. Of course, it requires the device itself, the USB cable, and a computer or laptop.
It needs iTunes to be on the computer itself. So, how to enter iPhone 13 Pro Max Recovery Mode?
- Run iTunes or Finder on the computer at first.
- Then, plug the cable into the iPhone, then to the computer. It is the base setup to connect the device to the computer.
- The next step is to press and release Volume Up and Down button simultaneously.
- Then, press and hold the Side button until the iPhone recovery mode screen appears.
- A window will pop up in either iTunes or Finder on the computer.
- There will be the options of Update and Restore right there. Of course, the Update menu will update the device to the latest versions of the firmware.
Meanwhile, the Restore option is there to return the device to the previously working version. It is best to go for the Update menu at first. If the update fails, then go for the Restore menu instead.
When it goes well, the device will restart and return to its normal state. It is that easy on how to enter iPhone 13 Pro Max Recovery Mode. Keep in mind that older models of iPhone may require different steps.
iPhone Won't Restore in Recovery Mode
The so-called iPhone won't restore in recovery mode is the last thing to do when the iPhone is not working well.
Therefore, it can be helpful to know iPhone Recovery Mode Screen. Nevertheless, it is best to visit a technician when the device remains problematic.