|How To Do A Factory Reset On iPhone|
How To Do A Factory Reset On iPhone Simply
Table Of Contents
- 1 How To Do A Factory Reset On iPhone
- 2 How To Factory Reset iPhone When Locked
- 3 How Do I Do A Hard Reset On My iPhone
- 4 Soft Reset Apple Phone
- 5 How To Restart iPhone Without Password
- 6 How to Hard Reboot iPhone
How To Do A Factory Reset On iPhone This last choice of things to do in resetting an iPhone is the so-called factory reset. As its name implies, it erases everything to make the device like a new one.
How To Factory Reset iPhone When Locked
Therefore, How To Factory Reset iPhone When Locked? should only be the last option to restore the functionality of the device. Whenever possible, it is better to back up everything from the device before doing this particular thing.
Factory Reset iPhone make your device can also refresh it from various content and apps installed.
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Password Or Computer
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Password Or Computer it can be done if you forget your password and you cannot unlock your device. Or Do you want to put your iPhone in the market?
No matter what your case, you can solve it by factory reset iPhone without password to factory settings. So that the system runs in your device will like a brand-new one. Do it step by step below:
- Go to the "Menu of Settings"
- Select "General"
- "Transfer" or "Reset iPhone"
- There is the choice of reset right there. It will erase the settings of the device. Furthermore, go for the "Erase All Content" and Settings to return the device to its new state.
- Tap "Continue".
- Finally Done.
Factory Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
Factory reset locked iPhone without iTunes will not delete all data in your iPhone. Factory reset is another word from restart or reboot iPhones.
You can do it to restore your iPhone that hangs or freezes and cannot run on a certain app. In order to do a soft reset on your iPhone, you do not need iTunes or iCloud. Here are the steps:
- Simultaneously press and hold the home and sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Your iPhone screen will turn black for a while. Release your hands from both buttons once the screen turns black.
- After a while, the Apple logo will appear on your iPhone screen. Wait until the restart process completes.
- Once the restart process is finished, you can try to use your iPhone to check whether it already normally works or not.
- How to factory reset iPhone without password for free finally its done.
How to Factory Reset iPhone With Buttons
How to factory reset iPhone with buttons for free is very simple and so quickly. Don’t worry if you want to do this at Home. And you can do it from settings.
- Go To "Settings".
- Tap "General".
- And "Select Reset".
- Then, "Select Type of Reset" you want and enter your passcode if it is required.
The types of reset available are:
- Erase all contents and settings. This will delete all data and settings on your iPhone.
- Reset all settings. This will only delete all settings you have set up.
- Reset network settings. Choose this if you want to reset network settings back to default or factory settings.
- Reset home screen layout. This will restore your iPhone to the default settings.
- Reset location and privacy. Select this if you want to reset only location and privacy back to factory settings.
How Do I reset my iPhone to factory settings? You can choose this options if you ‘erase all contents and settings’. Because all of the data and settings you have setup will be erased, make sure you already back your data up.
All data means, photos, videos, apps, songs, and all files you have downloaded. Make sure you backup your data by using iTunes or iCloud. Hard reset will restore your iPhone back to when you buy it for the first time.
How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode And Computer
Owners and users of iPhone 13 need to understand How To Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode And Computer appropriately.
This thing is necessary at some points to allow the device to function smoothly. Well, the device may stop responding for some reason.
The solution for that issue will be to reset the device. Of course, there are a few types of it to know that come along with different steps.
How To Factory Reset iPhone When Frozen
The keyword “How To Factory Reset iPhone When Frozen” is getting more popular from time to time. More people use iPhone as part of their daily life.
However, what if you need to restart but the home button is not functioning?
In this article, we have some tips you can take a look at, in case you are struggling with a similar issue.
A. Connecting to a Power Source
The first thing you can try is by checking your iPhone’s battery. If your phone comes with a built-in battery, you can connect it to a power source.
Let’s say the screen got frozen and the power button is not functioning at all. Plugging your iPhone into a power source could help to restart your phone in the first place.
However, if this is not the case then you can try the next method instead.
The next thing you can do to my iphone is frozen and won't turn off or reset without home button is by turning on the AssistiveTouch feature on the Accessibility tab.
Later, you need to choose the gesture to launch this feature. The easiest gesture to activate the AssistiveTouch is by using a single-tap.
You can use this feature anytime by using the assigned gesture. The feature’s icon can be dragged and placed anywhere on the screen for your convenience.
Once you want to activate the action, iOS will ask for confirmation so the phone will immediately reboot itself.
Of course, you can cancel the action in case you accidentally launch the AssistiveTouch feature.
C. Resetting Network Settings
There is another cool way to restart iPhone without using the power button. It may not work on all devices, but you can always try.
All you need to do is to remove all paired Bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi passwords.
To reset your phone by changing the network settings is by going to the setting app and head to general.
- Go to the Reset Tab.
- Then choose the Reset Network Settings.
- In some cases, your iPhone’s Passcode is required to ensure that it was you who run the command.
- After that, Tap the Reset Network Settings.
You will figure out that all saved network settings on your phone are removed. Once the process is done, your phone is restarting.
Since all network settings have been reset, you do not need to use your lock button to restart your iPhone. And this is the end section of How To Factory Reset iPhone When Frozen.
How Do I Do A Hard Reset On My iPhone
It is the next choice of things to do in terms of How Do I Do A Hard Reset On My Iphone. It requires the user to press three buttons on the device simultaneously.
- Press and release the Volume Up button and then the Volume Down button.
- Lastly, click and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
- The hard reset will complete, and the device is ready to use.
Soft Reset Apple Phone
The idea of the so-called Soft Reset Apple Phone is a simple one. This thing is possible to do when the device remains functional. When the device is freezing, the solution is to go for the Soft reset option.
- Meanwhile, to reset the device, Activate the AssistiveTouch button from the Settings.
- Tap the button and look for the Restart option.
- Tap on that menu, and the device will restart in no time.
It is not difficult to perform all of those things on an iPhone. Nevertheless, it is best to maintain the device appropriately to avoid the need for resetting the device.
More importantly, it is best to back up the content regularly as well. Those are the three ways on how to soft reset Apple Phone.
How To Restart iPhone Without Password
What to do when an iPhone device stops working? Well, the answer is to force it to return to normal.
So, How To Restart iPhone Without Password? It is the fundamental question that many users of this device are asking.
Therefore, it is among the things to understand if you are using an new iPhone. One thing is for sure, no need to worry about doing it.
What happens when you restart your iPhone? when it comes to the problem of the iPhone freezing, there are many possibilities of the cause.
Some said that it is because the power source of the device itself is problematic. Thus, it underlines the importance of using only the authentic and authorized power source for the device.
Some others said that it is because of some of the apps in the device itself. Well, it does not matter.
What Happens When You Restart Your iPhone
The most important thing is to know What Happens When You Restart Your iPhone. In this case, it is fundamental to know the difference between a restart and a reboot.
A restart means that the system will perform a cycle to go off and on after finalizing everything. On the other hand, a reboot means that the computer will do it with force. It closes everything that includes pending actions.
It underlines the matter of hard reboot, hard restart, force reboot, and force restart in an iPhone. If it is possible to restart an iPhone, it is enough.
How to Hard Restart iPhone 13
This is the knowledge that every iPhone user must possess. Since iPhone comes with a built-in battery, when it is suddenly frozen, we cannot just take the battery out to solve the problem. We need to rely on what the manufacturer has provided to restart the phone.
How to Hard Restart iPhone 13 is easy, but since you have to press a lot of buttons, it might need some getting used to before you successfully restart the phone.
This article will show you Hard Restart iPhone 13 in the easiest ways. When the screen freezes, don’t panic. Follow these steps carefully and you will get a good result.
- Press the volume up button and after that release it quickly.
- Press the volume down button and after that release it quickly.
- Long press the side button until the Apple logo appears.
That’s all you need to do to restart iPhone 13 when frozen. Remember, when the volume up and down buttons are not pressed at the same time.
You have to press and release quickly the volume up button and then do the same with the volume down button.
It is also important to remember that different models will have different methods to force restart. The steps written in this article are exclusively for iPhone X to iPhone 13. Old iPhone models might have different steps.
So, now that you know when iPhone Hard Restart not Working, does it mean it can tackle all the problems?
in most cases, this simple method works. If it doesn’t, there might be a deeper problem that needs to be addressed. You might want to factory reset the device to eliminate all possible issues.
Sometimes, the problem is not that deep. There are many cases where the users simply forget to charge their phones.
As a result, no matter what they do, the phone simply won’t turn on. So, try to charge the phone for an hour first. If the problem is with the battery, you can turn your phone on without any difficulties.
If the problem persists, you need to get in touch with Apple’s customer support. You need to bring your phone to the Apple service center and let the professional sees what the problem is.
Don’t forget that you have one year warranty that you can take advantage of to get free service. But still, knowing How to Hard Restart iPhone 13.
How to Hard Reboot iPhone
When a restart is not possible, How to Hard Reboot iPhone is a must. If you need to do it forcefully.
- Start by pressing and releasing the Volume Up button quickly.
- Then, do the same for the Volume Down button after that.
- Finally, press and hold the Side Button of the device.
- If the screen displays an Apple logo, it means that the Hard Reboot is successful.
There is no need to do anything else on iPhone when freezing. If the problem persists, it is time to look for one of the apps that lead to it.
For example, if you experience an issue when running a specific app, it is best to get rid of that app for good. It is a fine idea to connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to do it. All in all, it is handy to know.