|Reverse Image Search iPhone Safari|
Reverse Image Search iPhone Safari
Table Of Contents
How to do reverse image search iPhone safari. first we've got to open up a browser we're going to use safari.
Then we got to find Google then we got to open up Google search page. Once we get into Google search page this is the mobile version on iPhone. so now we've got to go to desktop version.
- Click right there gives you us a window.
- in that window you're going to see "request desktop version".
- we're going to click on that then we're going to expand it with our fingers.
- Go to the top click on the word images.
- And going to give us a window inside of that window it says "Google images search" in the search window.
- you see a little camera and click on that gives us a drop down. So in this we're going to find an image.
- we're going to upload an image. you could use a pasted url from a website but we're just going to go to one inside of photo library.
- Please going to go to photo library and then find an image, For Example here's one right picture from "time magazine".
we'll click on that and then we have to choose it done. now it's going to look for it takes a while there it is and as you can see it's from time magazine, all right!
Read More: How To Clear Cache And Cookies On iPhone
That's how you do an Reverse Image Search iPhone Safari Finally done. Now if you want to get back to your mobile browser. it's going to give you the drop down click mobile website and you're right back in your Google mobile search engine.
Google Reverse Image Search iPhone
How to perform your very own Google Reverse Image Search iPhone and you're using up first Google Chrome.
whether you're using Chrome on iOS from Apple it's very easy to perform a search by image or picture iPhone here's how?
first go to the image you want to search then faucet and hold on the image until menu pops up.
in this menu you'll see the option search Google for this picture, Tap on that and check out the results.
You might be asking what if I already have the image saved to my phone? it's a little bit more of a hassle, but it can still be done the first thing you need to do is navigate to the desktop version of Google's image search.
To do that once you've made your way to images "Google.com" on your browser. Tap on the three dots in the corner this will open the options menu, scroll through this until you find the desktop site or request desktop site option.
You'd have to do is Tap the "camera icon" then tap upload an image and begin your search.
if you find yourself using a Google Reverse Image Search iPhone fairly often an app might be more of an efficient option for you.
And of course Google has you covered there too inside the Google Photos app is Google lens which not only performs a reverse image search but it will also attempt to identify what's in the image.
For example you have a photo of a product let's say the Airpods can identify the product while also providing links to where you can learn more about the earbuds.
- To do this open the Google Photos app.
- Next select the photo you want to search at the bottom of the screen.
- you'll see four icons you want to select the "Google lens icon".
you'll see a few dots pop up as your photo is analyzed and you've not only got information about where the photo came from but also what the product is and where you can pick one up.
Three different methods but they should all get you what you need happy Google Reverse Image Search iPhone.