|How to copy text from a screenshot on iPhone|
How to copy text from a screenshot on iPhone. so if you ever wanted to copy some text from a screenshot. this is exactly how to do it?
one of the main reasons you might want to copy text from a screenshot is maybe you are reading something on a webpage maybe an article.
and you saw something interesting and you want to capture that and send it in a text message or even save it in your notes application.
Read More: How To Do Reverse Image Search iPhone Safari
How to copy text from a picture iOS 15? these are the steps:
- Firstly For instance you find an article like this you take a screenshot.
- Then tap on the screenshot.
- On The right at the bottom there you should see that little icon.
- Go to tap on that and now as you can see you're now ready to select text.
- so a quick double tap on the text will give you the opportunity to you know just select whatever it is that you want to copy.
- Finally if you want to you can tap on select all to select everything and once you're happy with your selection simply tap on copy.
And finally what you do is very easy is not it? then now you can go ahead and paste that anywhere you want even your text message.
so for instance you can open a new text message and paste it up. and that's basically How to copy text from a screenshot on iPhone.