|iPhone 11 instructions|
iPhone 11 instructions
You can read the iPhone 11 instructions before you use your iPhone. Apple iPhone 11 is simple to use, as are other iPhone models. On your iPhone, you can send text messages, browse the web, share photos, and play a game.
When you use the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro, you will get more features, and you better know some tips to apply so you can use your iPhone most efficiently. Here, you will get the iPhone 11 instructions and tips.
Read More: iPhone 11 User Manual : FREE PDF Download
Home Screen and Display Guide
By using the tips below, you can rearrange the home screen, adjust the brightness mode of your iPhone, or change the wallpaper.
- Arrange the display icon. To rearrange the home screen icon, you can long-press and then tap the rearrange app that you can find in the menu. You can also long-press and drag the display icon before you find the pop-up menu.
- How to change to a dark mode display? You can go to settings and then choose display and brightness. You can choose dark mode if you want to make your display darker than before. You can also set it up automatically.
- How to get the wallpaper in dark mode? You can reinstall the wallpaper and then get the image to darken. You need to toggle the dark mode button, and then you can make your wallpaper in dark mode.
Read More: iPhone 11 User Guide For Beginners
A Guide for Photos and Cameras
Here are some tips on how to manage photos and the camera when you use the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro.
- You can quickly capture video. This iPhone comes with a camera app to quickly shoot a video. You can drag the shutter button and it will automatically switch to video mode. You can start recording the video anytime you want.
- You can switch between wide mode and ultra-wide mode. You can click the icon on the screen. You can zoom smoothly, and then you can swipe up or down the screen to get the wide mode that you want.
- You can get fast access to the settings. When you take a photo and you want to edit it, you can access the settings quickly. What you need to do is just swipe up above the iPhone shutter button and then switch the flash on. You can change the aspect ratio, timer, and live photos.
- You can take slow-motion videos easily with your iPhone 11. You can change to the slow-mo option in the camera app and tap the camera switcher icon to get into front camera mode. You can press record and then start to make a slow-motion video using your iPhone 11.
You can still find more tips and an iPhone 11 instructions when you search some sources.