|How to unlock iPhone without password or computer|
Locked Out Your iPhone? Here are Two Methods on How to Unlock iPhone Without Password or Computer
New user of iPhone? Did you know how to unlock an iPhone without a password or computer ? This is essential because if your iPhone is not able to recognize your face or fingerprint, you have to enter the passcode when you restart the device.
But if you forgot the passcode, there’s a big chance you will be locked out of your iPhone. And if you enter the wrong passcode 5 times continuously, the iPhone will be disabled for x minutes.
Frustrating, right? Especially if you are outside without your laptop or computer, you won’t be able to unlock your locked device.
Read More: How to unlock iPhone 13 without Face ID?
Tips on How to Unlock iPhone Without Password or Computer
You can choose one of these two methods to unlock your iPhone without a password or computer.
How To Unlock iPhone Without Password or Computer via Find My iPhone
In case you are locked out of your iPhone, try to find other iOS devices, like an iPad or another iPhone. What for? Believe it or not, you can use the Find My iPhone function to reset your locked iPhone without a computer or password.
How? Follow the instructions below.
- Download and install the Find My iPhone app on other iPhones.
- Log in using your Apple ID and password or enter your Apple account login credential and click “Sign in”.
- In there you will find all devices that are connected to the same account on the map.
- Select your device by tapping it.
- Tap on the actions and select “Erase iPhone.” This action will erase all data in your locked iPhone.
- You’ve succeeded in unlocking your iPhone password.
- After your device is erased, set up your iPhone by clicking on the “Restore from iCloud Backup”
- Enter iCloud details to restore your iPhone backup.
How To Unlock iPhone Without Password or Computer via Siri
If your locked iPhone is iOS version 8.0 to 10.1, you can use Siri’s loophole to unlock the device passcode without a computer. Of course, you have to activate Siri first, either by pressing and holding the home button or by facing the iPhone screen and saying ‘Hey Siri’.
Next, you should follow this simple and easy instruction.
- Ask a question to Siri, like “What time is it right now?” for example.
- Siri will display a window containing a specific time.
- Tap the world clock icon and add another clock.
- Try to send a message by clicking the ‘Share’ and ‘Messages’ buttons
- Don’t write anything, just add a photo after creating a new contact. That way you will get access, view, and select pictures in your iPhone library.
- Once you enter the library, press the‘ home’ button or ‘return’ button that will direct you to the home screen.
- You’ll find that you have already unlocked your iPhone passcode without a computer.
There you go, there are two methods on how to unlock an iPhone without password or computer. Easy enough? But don’t forget to always back up your data.