|Long Screenshot iPhone 13|
How to Take Long Screenshot iPhone 13
If you have iPhone 13, you might want to learn how to take Long Screenshot iPhone 13 because Apple often changes the features in its latest models. Taking a screenshot is the modern way of notetaking.
It is fast, convenient, and very easy to do. In iPhone’s case, you need to notice the button combos.
How to Make iPhone Screenshot Shortcut
Taking Screenshot on iPhone with Face ID
How to Long Screenshot iPhone 13? Well, it’s very easy. Simply press the side button and the Volume Up button at the same time, and voila! The screenshot is taken.
This trick is not exclusively for iPhone 13. If you are looking for methods on how to screenshot an iPhone with Face ID, this article can be helpful as well.
As long as the iPhone model comes with Face ID, then you can use the same method to screenshot.
iOS 15 full page screenshot not working and If your iPhone comes with Touch ID and a side button, you need to press the side button and the home button. For iPhones with Touch ID and top button, press the top button and home button at the same time.
How to Edit the Screenshot
After learning how to take Long Screenshot iPhone 13, now it is time to learn how to edit the screenshot. After you press the side button and the volume up button, a preview of the screenshot will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Full page screenshot iPhone not working and If you only want to take a screenshot, then you don’t have to do anything. Just wait until the preview disappears. You can view it later in your Library.
But if you need to edit or mark up the image, then simply tap the preview. You will see some choices on what you can do to edit the image. You can crop the image, use a marker to add some writings, and you also can add shapes to the image.
How to Save and Share the Screenshot
You don’t have to worry about saving the screenshot. Once you press the buttons, the image will appear in your library. You also can view it in your Photos app.
To share the screenshot, you can tap the Share icon and choose how you want to share it. You can do it by tapping the preview, or you can simply do it from the Photos app.
If you want to screenshot a webpage from Safari, you can use the same buttons (Side button and Volume Up button), but you will have an option to save into PDF. There are just so many interesting things you can do if you know how to take Long Screenshot iPhone 13.
iPhone Screenshot Shortcut
iPhone Screenshot Shortcut only requires simple instruction and can be completed in seconds. However, not all people are savvy-tech, especially if it is your first iPhone. If you are not sure how to take a iPhone screenshot shortcut change, this page will show you the way.
|How to Make iPhone Screenshot Shortcut|
Steps to iPhone screenshot shortcut change
Just capture files through screenshots in your iPhone before they disappear by using the following steps.
- Press the Side Button: The first thing iPhone screenshot shortcut change you need to do is just press the side button of your iPhone as well as the volume-up button simultaneously. This will allow you to get a thumbnail image of your screenshot. The image thumbnail itself is usually located in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. However, the instruction might be a bit different if your iPhone comes with a Home button. Instead of the volume-up button, you need to simultaneously press the side button and the Home button of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Image: Once you get the thumbnail image, make sure that you tap on the picture to make it larger. Then, you will see some icons in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can use these icons to delete the thumbnail image or share it. Just below the thumbnail image, you will see some editing tools. They can be used to highlight the image and mark it up. Meanwhile, there will be a plus sign you can find in the lower-right corner. This sign will allow you to add a signature, text, arrows, and other shapes to the thumbnail image.
- Tap “Done”: For the last step, just tap “Done” in the upper-left corner of the thumbnail image once you have done with all the editing tools. Then, you can choose to save the image of the files or delete it. But if you want to create a PDF of your files that you have screenshotted, you need to tap the thumbnail after that and then tap Full Page.
iPhone screenshot shortcut tap on back
Aside from screenshots, you can also create a iPhone screenshot shortcut tap on back easily.
- First, you need to go to Settings> Control Center. After that, click the Insert Screen Recording button.
- Then, wait for the three-second countdown just before you start recording.
- Open the Control Center once again and tap the Selected Screen Recording button to stop recording. Then, go to Photos and pick up your screen recording.
I hope the guide How to Make iPhone Screenshot Shortcut will help you Quickly and Easily. Your days can be memorable and fun. good luck.