How to Take Screenshot on iPhone
Taking a screenshot on the iPhone only requires simple instruction and can be completed in seconds. However, not all people are savvy-tech, especially if it is your first iPhone. If you are not sure how to take a screenshot on an iPhone, this page will show you the way.
|How to take a screenshot on iPhone|
My Favorite Contents: How to force restart iPhone without home button?
Steps to Take Screenshot in iPhone
Just capture files through screenshots in your iPhone before they disappear by using the following steps.
- Press the Side Button: The first thing you need to do is just press the side button of your iPhone as well as the volume-up button simultaneously. This will allow you to get a thumbnail image of your screenshot. The image thumbnail itself is usually located in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. However, the instruction might be a bit different if your iPhone comes with a Home button. Instead of the volume-up button, you need to simultaneously press the side button and the Home button of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Image: Once you get the thumbnail image, make sure that you tap on the picture to make it larger. Then, you will see some icons in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can use these icons to delete the thumbnail image or share it. Just below the thumbnail image, you will see some editing tools. They can be used to highlight the image and mark it up. Meanwhile, there will be a plus sign you can find in the lower-right corner. This sign will allow you to add a signature, text, arrows, and other shapes to the thumbnail image.
- Tap “Done”: For the last step, just tap “Done” in the upper-left corner of the thumbnail image once you have done with all the editing tools. Then, you can choose to save the image of the files or delete it. But if you want to create a PDF of your files that you have screenshotted, you need to tap the thumbnail after that and then tap Full Page.
My Favorite Contents: iPhone screen gone black fix it FREE
Create a Screen Recording in iPhone
Aside from screenshots, you can also create a screen recording and capture sound in your iPhone easily.
- First, you need to go to Settings> Control Center. After that, click the Insert Screen Recording button.
- Then, wait for the three-second countdown just before you start recording.
- Open the Control Center once again and tap the Selected Screen Recording button to stop recording. Then, go to Photos and pick up your screen recording.
I hope the guide How to take a screenshot on iPhone will help you Quickly and Easily. Your days can be memorable and fun. good luck.
I'm sure you want to capture text or images that can't be downloaded via screen capture. Every iPhone is now equipped with a very easy capture technology.
You can make screenshots on some of the iPhone series below.
iPhone type Release iPhone 3G 2007 iPhone 3GS 2008 iPhone 4/4s 2010 iPhone 5/5c/5s 2012 iPhone SE 2016 iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s Plus 2014 iPhone 7/7+ 2016 iPhone 8/8 Plus 2017 iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max 2018 iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max 2019 iPhone SE 2020 2020 iPhone 12 mini 2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max 2020
Hopefully by doing screenshots on iPhone and How to Take Screenshot in iPhone that I described above can help you.
Category: #screencapture, #screenshots, #capture, #screenshot