Hide Application iPhone and Find it Later Fast
Some apps might be so private that you don’t want to share them with others and need to hide application on your iPhone. Luckily, there are some different ways you can shield the apps from other’s views.
|Hide Application iPhone|
My Favorite Article: How to take a screenshot on iPhone Quickly and Easily
Hiding Apps on iPhone
2 Kinds how to hide the application iPhone so others can’t see it? Check this out!
1. Hide Apps in Folders
To avoid others peeping on your applications, you can hide them in folders:
- Just tap the app.
- Then, hold the app until it is starting to jiggle.
- After that, drag the app to the right corner of the folder.
- This will allow you to hide it further on the folder’s back-page.
2. Hide Apps from Search
You can also hide the apps and avoid them from appearing in Search:
- The first thing you need to do is start the Settings app.
- Then, you need to tap “Siri & Search” after that.
- Once you have done with the step, make sure that scroll down to the apps list.
- Then, you can tap the application that you intend to hide from Search.
- After that, turn off “Siri & Suggestions” and “Show App”.
However, you need to keep in mind that hiding an application from Search will require you to disable the appearance of each application. It needs to be done each time you want to hide the apps in your iPhone from Search.
My Favorite Article: How to force restart iPhone without home button?
How to Find Hidden Applications in iPhone Quickly
Generally speaking, you can use Search to help you find a hidden application on your iPhone quickly. However, you need to keep in mind that it can only be done as long as the app is downloaded directly on your iPhone. Not only that but it should not be hidden from Search and Siri either.
To find the app, all you need to do is just type the full name of the application. Here is the complete instruction.
- Just swipe down from the middle of your iPhone’s Home screen. This will allow you to open Search.
- Then, make sure to type in the complete name of the hidden application to find out in what folder it is located.
- Tap Search if the application you are looking for hasn’t appeared yet and it should be at the top result.
- The name of the folder will pop up on the right side of the application if the app is hidden in a folder. Then, open the app simply by tapping the icon or your iPhone’s Home screen.
How to Hide iPhone Application? Very Easy Isn't It? Hopefully it can make your days happy, Good Luck.