2 App: Hidden Picture Folder on the iPhone
Are you one of those who save your private photos or videos on the iPhone? You can do to create a hidden picture folder on iPhone. Well, finding others sneak peek at the files might be the last thing you want to happen to you.
Hiding these sensitive files will be one of the best ways to protect your privacy. Here are simple ways with 2 app on the iPhone.
|hidden picture folder on iPhone|
My Favorite Articles: How to force shutdown iPhone without home button?
#1. Use the Photo App
Do you know that you can hide your private pictures in the Photo App? Well, this is a little secret known just by a few iPhone users. This method will allow you to keep these sensitive pictures available in a new “hidden” album while hiding them from your Collections, Years, and Moments views.
- In doing so, you only need to select the pictures you are going to hide. Then, bring up the share sheet simply by using the share icon available.
- Scroll through the bottom of the activities row until you find “Hide” and then tap on it. After that, click on the “Hide Photo” and your selected pictures are already hidden.
My Favorite Articles: How to Hide Application iPhone and Find it Later FAST
#2. Use the Notes App
You can also keep your private pictures away from others’ view simply by locking them down in the Notes App. This will allow you to bury the sensitive pictures deeper and there will be zero traces of the images.
- First of all, you need to open the Photo App on your iPhone. Then, pick up the pictures you want to keep in secret.
- The next thing you should do is tap on the share icon. Make sure that click on the “Add to Notes” icon that you can find on the first row of activities.
- Then, you need to add the selected pictures to an existing one. Not only that but you can also create a new one if necessary. However, just keep in mind that if the media added to a note is a “Live Photo”, it will defunct the Live Photo abilities. Then, click on “Save” to end the process.
- Trash all of the media you have transferred to the Notes from the Photo App after that. This will allow you to empty trash so that no one can trash the pictures.
- After that, you can open up the Notes app of your iPhone. Then, make sure that you swipe left on the notes. This will allow you to see available options to lock the icon and avoid unwanted people to view it.
Very easy isn't it How to Create a hidden picture folder on iPhone. Just use 2 applications that can help you hide your privacy photos. Good Luck.
how to lock photos on iPhone from the old generation to the newest one? this method is very easy because every flagship has hidden features. You just need to use the hidden folder and do hide photos like the steps above.
usually hide pictures are done so that the photo is not opened by the child or partner because it is a private photo album.
so hide album photos will be very suitable and very easy to do on iPhone gadgets as below:
iPhone type Release iPhone 3G 2007 iPhone 3GS 2008 iPhone 4/4s 2010 iPhone 5/5c/5s 2012 iPhone SE 2016 iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s Plus 2014 iPhone 7/7+ 2016 iPhone 8/8 Plus 2017 iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max 2018 iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max 2019 iPhone SE 2020 2020 iPhone 12 mini 2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max 2020
After that how to find hidden pictures on iPhone, you can repeat like the steps above for how to see hide photos in iPhone Folder that you created earlier.
Category: #hiddenfeatures, #hidephotos, #hidepictures, #hidealbumphotos, #howtolockphotoson, #privatephotoalbum, #hiddenfolder, #howtofindhiddenpictures, #howtoseehidephotos