How to Force Shutdown iPhone without Home Button – 3 Solutions to Try
There are some ways you can do to force shutdown iPhone without Home button and restart it successfully. It is very annoying when the Home button of your iPhone doesn’t work properly. Most of the time, you need to restart your smartphone to make the Home button properly functioning again.
|Force Shutdown iPhone without Home Button|
My Favorite Articles: How to Hide Application iPhone and Find it Later FAST
But, how to restart the device when the Home button is off? Worry no more. This is 3 Solutions to try very simply and quickly:
Using AssistiveTouch is perhaps one of the easiest ways to force shutdown your iPhone and restart it without the Home button.
- You need to make sure that the AssistiveTouch feature of your iPhone is on. You can do it simply by opening Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch of your iPhone and then turn it on. This will allow you to enable the feature box on the iPhone’s screen.
- Then, select “Device” and tap the “Lock Screen”. Make sure that you hold the “Lock Screen” option until the power screen pops up. Just slide the power screen after that to turn off your iPhone. You can connect the device after that by connecting it to a lightning cable.
#2. Resetting Network Settings
Resetting network settings is another simple method to force shut down the iPhone. However, keep in mind that your paired Bluetooth devices and stored Wi-Fi password will be deleted automatically when using this method to turn off your smartphone.
- First, just open the Settings of your iPhone. Then, manage to tap on the General option of the device. After that, you can tap on the Reset > Reset Networking setting option of your iPhone.
- Then, you will be required to enter your iPhone’s passcode. Make sure that you match the designated passcode of your device while doing that. Then, you can tap on the “Reste Networking” option on your phone. Your iPhone will be restarted automatically after that. Just remember that this action will delete all the network settings you have saved on your device.
My Favorite Articles: How to take a screenshot on iPhone Quickly and Easily
#3. Applying a Bold Text
You can also force shutdown iPhone without Home button and then restart it simply by applying a bold text.
- First, make sure that you have turned on the Bold Text on your device. You can do it by visiting Settings > General > Accessibility. Then, you can toggle on the “Bold Text” feature of your iPhone and you will get a pop-up after that.
- Then, tap on the “Continue” button. Just wait for a moment until your iPhone is automatically restarted.
What if the screen is frozen on the iPhone and you can't do the restart button because of the broken power button. You can do the force power off as above.
Hopefully after you force turn off your iPhone gadget you won't experience any significant problems. But if this happens in the series below:
iPhone type Release iPhone 3G 2007 iPhone 3GS 2008 iPhone 4/4s 2010 iPhone 5/5c/5s 2012 iPhone SE 2016 iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s Plus 2014 iPhone 7/7+ 2016 iPhone 8/8 Plus 2017 iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max 2018 iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max 2019 iPhone SE 2020 2020 iPhone 12 mini 2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max 2020
and a force shutdown has been carried out and it still doesn't work, take it to a service center immediately.
Category: #forceshutdown, #forcepower off, #forceturnoff, #screenfrozen, #brokenpowerbutton, #restartbutton