Best iPhone Tips and Tricks – 30 Little Secrets You Never Know Before
iPhone tips and tricks and Troubleshooting -- As an iPhone user, you might find it very easy to operate the device. But, do you know that there some little secrets to make it even easier to use an iPhone? Yap! And only a few iPhone users know about these secrets.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Switch to iPhone’s Dark Mode
- 2 Bring Back iPhone’s Home Button
- 3 Expand the Function of iPhone’s Calculator
- 4 How to Recovery Mode iPhone?
- 5 How to Clear Cache Cookies on iPhone?
- 6 How to FIX iPhone Doesn't Turn on?
- 7 How to SET Up iPhone Face id?
- 8 How to Factory Reset on iPhone?
- 9 How to SET up Voicemail on iPhone?
- 10 How to SET Private Mode on iPhone?
- 11 iPhone wifi troubleshooting : Know it
- 12 hotspot troubleshooting on iPhone : FIX it
- 13 iPhone screen gone black : How to FIX?
- 14 How to force Restart on iPhone?
- 15 How to Screenshots iPhone Quickly?
- 16 How to Hide apps on iPhone and Find it Later?
- 17 How to Force Power OFF on Iphone?
- 18 How to Hide Photos Album on iPhone and Find it?
- 19 How to Backup data from iPhone to Computer?
- 20 Create AR Emoji app : Simply and FREE
- 21 iPhone Battery won't charge : How to FIX it?
- 22 Quickly : How to send group message on iPhone
- 23 How to do Split Screen on iPhone?
- 24 How to do schedule text messages on iPhone?
- 25 How to get Photo iPhone to PC?
- 26 How to Setting screen record iPhone?
- 27 How to Unlock iPhone Without Password?
- 28 How to wipe cache partition on iPhone?
- 29 How to clear app cache on iPhone?
- 30 How to Clear cache google assistant on Iphone?
Wondering what are they? Get to know more about the iPhone tips you might never hear before on the following page.
|Best iPhone tips and tricks|
My Favorite Articles: How to set up screen record iPhone in Simple
#1. Switch to iPhone’s Dark Mode
Dark Mode feature has been waited by iPhone’s users for a long time. So, when the feature is finally here, don’t miss any chance to make the most of your device with it. If you are new to this Dark Mode, just take it easy since the feature is not as complicated as you think.
This feature is originally meant to keep your eyes comfortable when looking at your iPhone’s screen in the evening. Many iPhone users activate this mode all day long since it is just awesome.
If you want a shortcut to activate this Dark Mode, just go to Settings of your iPhone. Then, head to Display and Brightness. This will allow you to find the setting of the feature there.
My Favorite Articles: How to get photos from iphone to laptop : Easy To DO.
#2. Bring Back iPhone’s Home Button
You will find it easier to bring back the Home button feature of your iPhone if you know the trick. All you need to do:
- Clicking on the Settings.
- Then go to the “Accessibility” button.
- After that, you have to tap on “Touch” before turning on the “Assistive Touch” button of your iPhone. This will enable a tiny circle to pop up on your iPhone screen.
This little circle will make it possible for you to activate a customizable shortcut when you touch it. Though it is not the same as having a home button that you can press to activate it, this shortcut is very useful.
My Favorite Articles: How to schedule iPhone text messages For Later
#3. Expand the Function of iPhone’s Calculator
You can rely on the calculator tool of your iPhone when it comes to a quick sum. But, with a simple trick, you can expand the function of the tool easily. All you need to do is just open the calculator app of your iPhone.
Then, turn your device to landscape mode to allow you to get new interesting options. When doing this, you need to ensure that the screen orientation of your device is not locked. This will make it possible for you to turn your iPhone into a scientific calculator that can do all sorts of complex maths.
#27. How to Unlock iPhone Without Password?
#28. How to wipe cache partition on iPhone?
#29. How to clear app cache on iPhone?
#30. How to Clear cache google assistant on Iphone?
Best 30 iPhone tips and tricks, troubleshooting You Must KNOW. which is very helpful to you and so easy to do. Hope your days are fun. Good Luck.