Simple Ways to Backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC Successfully
Wondering about the simple ways to backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC? Copying important chats on WhatsApp iPhone. Then importing them to a PC is a great way to have a backup.
In this way, if unexpected things happen to your device, you can still have access to your important files. Here are some ways you can get things done.
|backup WhatsApp iphone to PC|
My Favorite Articles: How to Create a hidden picture folder on iPhone
#1. Email Your WhatsApp Chats
Emailing your WhatsApp chats on iPhone is considered one of the easiest ways for backup. Not only simple but this method also makes it possible for you to back a certain amount of important files.
This is possible to happen since this method is an original feature of WhatsApp and it is for free. This social media platform allows you to email both individual and group conversations.
- Open WhatsApp Messenger: First, you need to open the WhatsApp Messenger feature on your iPhone. Then, you need to navigate and pick up chats that you are going to save. After that, make sure that you click on contact located on the top of your iPhone’s screen.
- Attach Media Files: The next thing you should do is picking up the “More” option. Then, you need to tap on the “Email Chat”. Some options will pop up on your iPhone screen after that, requiring you to select to attach media files you want to back up.
- Specify Your Email Address: Specifying your email address is the next thing you need to do. Once you have done with it, just send the email. After that, you will get your backup data in the text file.
- Login into Your Email Account: Then, open your email account to send the backup data chats from your WhatsApp.
My Favorite Articles: How to force shutdown iPhone without home button?
#2. Use iTunes
You can also backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC simply by using iTunes. This handy tool is developed by Apple, making it popular among iPhone users. To enable iTunes to backup your WhatsApp iPhone, you need to connect your smartphone with a lightning cable.
- Make sure that your computer has an updated version of iTunes. Once you have connected your iPhone to your computer, you need to wait for a while until the tool detects your device.
- Go to the Devices tab after that. Then, click on the Summary tab located on the left panel. There, you can pick up between iCloud and PC to save the backup data.
- Select the “This Computer” option to place your backup files and click on the “Backup Now”.
Earlier there were 2 ways how to backup WhatsApp iphone to PC Successfully. Hope this article can help you. Good Luck.