How to Set Up a Screen Record iPhone in Simple Steps
Screen recording by using iPhone only requires simple instructions. You can even do it without installing any additional app on your device. Either it is for documenting or short demos, all can be done with the iPhone easily. This page will show you easy tips on how to set up a screen record iPhone without any problem.
Table Of Contents
|How to set up screen record iPhone|
My Favorite Articles: How to get photos from iphone to laptop : Easy To DO.
Turning on the iPhone’s Screen Recording Ability
To enable the screen recording tool of your iPhone, you need to turn it on first. Here is how to do it.
- First of all, you have to click on the Settings icon of your iPhone. Then, you need to tap on the Control Center and continue with clicking on the Customize Controls.
- After that, you need to find the “Screen Recording” of your iPhone. As an alternative, you can tap on the green plus “+” sign. It will be helpful the most especially if the Screen Recording tool can’t be found in the section labeled “Include”.
- Then, you need to add the “Screen Recording” to “Include” from “More Controls” to allow you to activate the iPhone’s screen recording. You can also move “Screen Recording” to rearrange the Control Center simply by using the drag bars. You can find these tools on the right side of your iPhone’s screen.
My Favorite Articles: How to schedule iPhone text messages For Later
Recording Your iPhone’s Screen
Once you have activated the recording screen ability, you are ready to use the tool for screen recording. Here are the simple steps you need to follow.
- First, just go to the screen you intend to record.
- Then, make sure that you wipe the screen’s bottom to allow you to pull up the Control Center. But, keep in mind that this method is a bit different if you are using an iPad with iOS 12 or later and an iPhone X or later. Instead of wiping the bottom of your iPhone’s screen, you need to swipe it down from the screen’s upper right corner if you use these devices. After that, you have to pull down the Control Center to start recording.
- The next thing you should do is tapping on the “Record” button of your iPhone. You can find the button in the Control Center. Tapping on the “Record” button will allow you to begin a 3-second countdown as the sign that the device is ready to record screen. Once the “Record” button turns red, your iPhone will record everything captured by the device. Your iPhone can even keep recording your surrounding when Control Center is closed.
- Tap the red time indicator and then click on “Stop” to end the recording process.
How to set up iPhone screen records can make it easier to store important information. Hope your days are fun. good luck.