How to Reset Your iPhone Back To Factory Settings
How to do factory reset iphone? If you forget your passcode and you cannot unlock your device. Or Do you want to put your iPhone in the market? No matter what your case, you can solve it by resetting your iPhone back to factory settings.
Resetting your device can also refresh it from various content and apps installed. So that the system runs in your device will like a brand-new one. So, how to factory reset the iPhone?
|how to do factory reset iphone|
My Favorite Contents: Clear Cache and Cookies Safari iPhone for Safer Use of the Device
Soft reset will not delete all data in your iPhone. Soft reset is another word from restart or reboot iPhones. You can do it to restore your iPhone that hangs or freezes and cannot run on a certain app. In order to do a soft reset on your iPhone, you do not need iTunes or iCloud. Here are the steps:
- Simultaneously press and hold the home and sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Your iPhone screen will turn black for a while. Release your hands from both buttons once the screen turns black.
- After a while, the Apple logo will appear on your iPhone screen. Wait until the restart process completes. Once the restart process is finished, you can try to use your iPhone to check whether it already normally works or not.
My Favorite Contents: my iPhone wont turn on at all this is FREE Solutions
Factory Reset From Settings
You can factory reset your iPhone device from settings. Go to settings, tap General, and select Reset. Then, select the type of reset you want and enter your passcode if it is required. The types of reset available are:
- Erase all contents and settings. This will delete all data and settings on your iPhone.
- Reset all settings. This will only delete all settings you have set up.
- Reset network settings. Choose this if you want to reset network settings back to default or factory settings.
- Reset home screen layout. This will restore your iPhone to the default settings.
- Reset location and privacy. Select this if you want to reset only location and privacy back to factory settings.
It is called a hard reset if you choose ‘erase all contents and settings’. Because all of the data and settings you have setup will be erased, make sure you already back your data up.
All data means, photos, videos, apps, songs, and all files you have downloaded. Make sure you backup your data by using iTunes or iCloud. Hard reset will restore your iPhone back to when you buy it for the first time.
My Favorite Contents: Setting up Face id on iPhone FREE and Very Simple
How to do factory reset iphone is very simple and so quickly. Don’t worry if you want to do this at Home.