Table Of Contents
The most important thing is the iPhone SE 2020 had just released last month on April 24, 2020. Which one do you want to know first? Scroll down and staying abreast of this iPhone SE tech specs 2020. Do not bore to follow this page!
|iPhone SE Tech Specs 2020 as the 2nd Generation |
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE Specs to Know And Learn Before Buying
iPhone SE Tech Specs Apples: the latest released
- Color options: Apple releases three kinds of iPhone SE colors in fresh and cheerful appearances. Red, black and white colors appear luminously with a rear camera in the corner and cool Apple logo.
- Capacity and Size: The capacity or internal storage of SE 2020 consists of 128 GB and 256 GB. Both have 3GB of RAM. Meanwhile, the weight of the phone is about 148 grams with a depth of 0.29 inches. The height of the iPhone SE reaches 5.45 inches while the width is 2.65 inches.
- Display and Chip Processor: Apple releases iPhone SE smaller than iPhone 11. It just appears with 4.7 inches with A13 Bionic chip. It is the third-generation Neural Engine.
- Camera: It sounds not special because it just uses one rear camera and one Selfie camera. Do not underestimate it first because the main or rear camera has 12MP and the front camera is 7MP. Both have numerous features that are ready to smooth your video and photo activities.
|iPhone SE Tech Specs Apples: the latest released|
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE 2 Specs Important Features You Should Know
iPhone SE Apple as the 1st Generation
- OS and Chips: It uses iOS 9.3 with the chip A9, and the RAM is 1 GB
- Display and weight: Apple designs with 4 inches size and 113 grams of weight. The depth reaches 7.6 mm and the width is 58.6 mm. Meanwhile, the height reaches 123.8 mm.
- Color options: Apple shows the 1st generation iPhone SE in Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, and Space Gray.
|iPhone SE Apple as the 1st Generation|
My Favorite Topic: iPhone SE Specifications briefly but credible