Do you want to take a photo by using your iPhone SE? In this case, you will use the iPhone SE front camera. Don’t worry about it! This useful information will help you to tell the ways to take photos using the front camera. Then, you need to know that this iPhone SE front camera resolution is very good to get an excellent result. So, please pay attention to the information below carefully!
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se display size
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se camera quality
The Simple Steps to Use the iPhone SE Front CameraWhen you will use the front camera of your iPhone SE, what you have to do? Yea, you need to follow these steps below. So, what are the steps? Let’s check them completely!
- Click camera: The first step that you have to do to use the front camera is tapping the app of the camera. You can find this app from the home screen.
- Click the Switch Camera: Then, the second step that you should follow is clicking the icon of Switch Camera. You may do it if it is still in back camera mode. Furthermore, you can tap the icon that is located on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the Circle: After that, to take a photo, this third step will let you click the icon of Circle. Actually, this icon is located on the bottom middle of the screen.
- Swipe the screen: In this step, what can you do? Here, you may swipe the screen to the right side. This instruction you can do if you want to record a video. However, this step is optional for you.
- Click the Switch Camera: In addition, if you want to return to the rear-facing camera, what you have to do? Yea, you must click the icon of Switch Camera.
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone 5 se screen size
3 Great Specs of the iPhone SE Front CameraExactly, this front camera of iPhone SE has 3 main great specs that you have to check. Are you curious about those specs? Here they are.
- 7 MP: This first spec means that the front camera of the iPhone SE is 7 MP.
- Have portrait lighting: This second spec of the front camera on iPhone SE tells that it has portrait lighting that is completed with six effects. Those effects are Natural, Stage, Stage Mono, Studio, High-Key Mono, and Contour.
- Wide color: You need to recognize that this spec is for wide color capture. It is for Live Photos and photos.
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se face idThis is the resume of the iPhone SE front camera that you have to know. Just learn it well!
CHECK My Favorite Topic: iPhone se 3d touch